After completing this course the learner will be able to use basic functions of Microsoft Outlook application.
Course will consist of 3 sections:
- Start to use Microsoft Outlook
- Checking a mailbox
- Creating a new message
At the end of the course the learner will be tested on received knowledge.
Section 1) Start using Microsoft Outlook
What should you do when first time you use Microsoft Outlook
- Create profile
- Configure mailbox
- Select internet service provider
Where can you get information about your email address and password?
- From organisation or internet service prover
- From post office
- From web
If add account window does not come up automatically you should go to:
- File>Add Account
- Options>Create Account
- Options>Add Acount
Section 2) Checking a mailbox
1) On folders sidebar select Inbox folder
All you inbox messages will be shown on the in the list. Unread messages will appear with bold font
You can organize them by Date, Sender, Receiver, Size, Attachments, Type, Subject or importance
To show only unread messages click on Unread button
To Update your mail select Send/Receive > Send/Receive All Folders
To check you mailbox yo should select the following folder
- New Messages
- Received Items
Outlook will show only unread messages if you select the following button
Section 3) Creating a new message
Creating new message
1) Select New Email, or press Ctrl + N.
2) In the Subject box, type the subject of the message
3) Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc box. Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
To display the Bcc box for this and all future messages, click Options, and then in the Show Fields group, select Bcc.
4) After you finish composing your message, select Send.
What combination of buttons used to create new message
How to separate recipients in To, CC or Bcc fields?
- By semicolion
- By coma
- By space
- By Tab
How to display Bcc box?
- click Options, and then in the Show Fields group, select Bcc.
- click File, and then in the Permissions group, select Bcc.
- click Options, and then in the Permissions group, select Bcc.
- click File, and then in the Show Fields group, select Bcc.