CPD Weekly "10 Minute Read 'n Verify" - 17 May 2018
This short test enables you to verify that you have read this week's "CPD 10-minute Read 'n Verify" e-mail.
There are three multiple-choice questions. You have 15 minutes to answer and you will have the option of a second attempt to correct any wrong answers. A " 100% success" result can be used to verify your claim to 10 minutes CPD time and will be recorded automatically, but please take a "screen .print" if you need an immediate personal record.
Brexit in a Year? [Probably] not
Commercial Risk Europe: European Commission’s collective redress proposals open door for US-style litigation, warns source
- Insurance industry sources fear US-style litigation funders in EU
- European Commission collective redress proposals provide adequate safeguards
- US-style class actions will be impossible under Commission proposals
FRC: High quality audit enhanced by stronger culture
- FRC wants an audit culture of ‘doing the right thing’ in the public interest
- FRC is only interested in achieving high quality audit
- FRC thinks ‘doing the right thing’ should not be rewarded
Annual inflation down to 1.2% in the euro area
- Euro area inflation rose between April and March 2018
- Euro area inflation was lower in April 2018 than April 2017
- European Union inflation is lower than euro area inflation