T-kash and Orange Money are the same thing?
Existing Orange Money customers, are automatically registered for T-kash ?
If you have a registered Telkom SIM, you can self-register for T-kash at home , you don’t need to go to a Telkom Shop or T-kash agent.
You can have a maximum of _____ T-kash accounts ?
From the identification documents below, which ones are used for T-kash registration? Select all that apply.
- Original Passport Number
- Original Kenyan National ID
- Original Alien ID
When one registers for T-kash, which statement(s) are TRUE on how to activate a T-kash Account ? Select ALL that apply.
- After successful registration you will receive a welcome SMS from T-kash.
- Go to your T-kash STK Menu or dial *160# and Select ‘Activate’
- Enter your ID Number and Date of Birth-format: DDMMYYYY.
- Enter a new PIN-Choose a PIN you can easily remember.
- Enter your New PIN again, confirm details and a successful activation message will be sent.
A T-kash customer can send money to a Telkom customer who is not registered for T-kash ?
Only Kenyan citizens are allowed to have a T-kash account?
How many digits is a T-kash PIN?
- 6 digits.
- 5 digits.
- 4 digits.
A T-kash user PIN expires every?
- 3 months.
- 1 month
- Never expires but can be changed.
If you forget your T-kash PIN, you can call customer care to remind you the same exact PIN
With T-kash you can send money to? Select all that apply
- Another Phone Number
- A Bank Account
- A Favorite contact
The maximum number of favorite contacts you can have is ?
A T-kash Code is valid for ?
- 7 days
- 3 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 24 hours
How much is it to generate a T-kash Code ?
- 1 shilling.
- .50 cents.
- It is Free
How many times can you redeem a particular T-kash Code?
- Twice Only
- Once Only
- It can be used until you have a zero balance
- All of the above
On any given day the maximum number of T-kash Codes you can generate is?
- As many as you need
Please select all the reasons that can make a T-kash Code fail to redeem ?
- Insufficient funds
- Expired time
- Already redeemed
- Entering wrong agent number
During a T-kash customer withdrawal, you can withdraw Select all that apply
- The SAME exact amount as T-kash Code Generated
- A SMALLER amount than the exact amount as T-kash Code Generated
- A GREATER amount that the T-kash Code Generated
When making a cash withdrawal at a T-kash agent, you do not need to show your ID.
When withdrawing from an ATM, a T-kash customer requires ? Select all that Apply.
- T-kash Code
- ATM One Time PIN
You cannot make an ATM withdrawal using T-kash unless you have an ATM Card
You can send money to both Safaricom and Airtel using T-kash ?
When sending money to another network the recipient will receive a payment voucher code.
What are viable fixes if you don’t receive a T-kash Code after generating one?
- Check to see if your SMS inbox is full and delete old SMS if that’s the case.
- Restart your phone.
In the T-kash menu you can only create a favorite ? Select all that Apply
A payment voucher code sent to customer on another network is valid for_____ days?
If a payment voucher code sent to another network expires, the recipient can only receive another one by ?
- Calling customer care
- Asking the sender to initiate another transaction
- All of the above
To use T-kash to pay for goods and services the Merchant must have a Till Number
You can buy airtime for non-Telkom customer from the T-kash Buy Airtime menu option.
The contact lookup “opt-out” menu option prevents T-kash customer from seeing your name when sending you money ?
If I port a Safaricom or Airtel number into Telkom, can I register the ported number onto T-kash?
- NO you cannot.
- Yes as long as the number is captured on CRM
T-kash allows for simple passwords like “0000” and “1234”
On the T-kash agent menu to deposit or withdraw money for customers you use the “Customer Services” sub-menu.
When are agent commissions paid out?
- By the 5th of the month.
- By the 15th of the month.
- Every Day
If the T-kash STK menu is experiencing technical challenges, what is the BEST ADVICE to give to customers who call customer care?
- Advice customer to a wait until T-kash service is restored fully.
- Advise customers to use T-kash USSD menu by dialing *160# and if the problem persists to visit a Telkom shop for further help.
- Advise customer to restart their phone.
A T-kash customer can send 1 shilling to another T-kash customer?
What is the minimum amount that you can deposit at a T-kash agent?
What is the minimum amount you can withdraw from a T-kash agent?
What is the only authorized number that Telkom uses to call T-kash customers?
- 0777 777 777.
- 0770 000 000.
- 0700 000 000
After a SIM swap your T-kash balance does not change?
After a change to a preferred number your T-kash balance stays the same.
What is entered if a customer's ID lacks a date and month of birth?
- The agent will enter December 31st and the customer’s year of birth as the date of birth e.g. 31121980.
- The agent will enter January 1st and the customer’s year of birth as the date of birth 01011980.
Who can edit T-kash customer KYC on Telepin?
- Telkom Shop Manager
- Telkom Back Office
- Customer Care Rep