Listen to the question above from a project manager.
What image do you associate with his question?
What key words do you hear in his question?
If the project manager asked you this question, what would be a professional response?
Please choose all the correct responses.
- "Around the middle of February"
- "Could you repeat please?"
- "Sorry, which module are you talking about?"
- "If I understand, you are asking when the first module will be delivered?"
- "I don't understand."
- "Yes, it is."
- "Two o'clock."
- "Could you send me an email?"
Below is the transcription. Can you fill in the missing words?
delivery of the module, what timeframe looking at?
What is another (simpler) way to phrase this question?
For the delivery of the first module, what sort of timeframe are we looking at?
- Why is the first module behind schedule?
- What assumptions should we use to estimate the delivery of the first module?
- Approximately when will the first module be delivered?