This online lesson is a companion to our first class module & covers the PMP® Exam Content Outline (PMPECO), the PMP® application, the PMP® Exam overview, and the structure & resources included in the Vets2PM PMP® Career Transition program.
The student resources here will help you understand what the PMP Exam will be like, how to complete your PMP application, how to properly prepare for the PMP Exam, and how to leverage all the resources provided to you through Vets2PM.
The Vets2PM PMP Career Transition Program includes 1 year access to the following:
- Translation of your military experience to project management hours for the PMP® application
- 40-hour PMP Boot Camp taught by Military Veteran expert PMs. Meets PMI's 35 PDU requirement. Attend as many times as you like within 1 year
- Companion eLearning accessible 24/7 in our professional Learning Management System (LMS)
- 16-Day Targeted Study Plan with links to over 3,000 sample questions online
- Professional resume targeted for PM jobs and lifetime job placement assistance (Resume must be completed within 90 days
- Membership to the Project Management Institute (PMI) = $150 exam fee discount/Free PMBOK copy
- 4-hour Interview Skills Workshop and 2 telephonic job interview debriefs
- An assigned program mentor, if you tell us you want one
- Lifetime membership to our LinkedIn Alumni group
Vets2PM provides more than just a training program; we are Military Veteran community of instructors, learners and transitioners here to help & support each other through a successful military transition journey. Please get involved, and let us know how we can provide for your needs by emailing [email protected]
Video: Program Overview