Budgeting on a Low Income Pre-test
This is the pre-test for the 'Budgeting on a Low-Income' course. Please answer and review these questions before proceeding to the course.
'Budgeting on a Low-Income' Pre-Test
1. Select the answers below that will help you save the most.
- You spent $60 per week on gas, so you decide to take the bus for half the week
- You canceled your Hulu subscription that costs $10 per month and kept your Netflix subscription costs $8 per month
- You get tired of washing dishes by hand so you use the dishwasher after every meal.
True or False
- It is mandatory to insert your Monthly Income on your budget in order to calculate your savings.
- Savings is calculated by adding all of your monthly expenses