All communication resources available by the company, including Email, must only be used for ?
Private use of Commercial E-mail systems is not permitted, unless ?
- Approved by the Goverment
- Authorized as part of the company specific Policy
Which of the following is violating the use of emails?
- • Violation of human dignity, • definitely sexual pictures and descriptions, • Incitement to racism, • Exposure to crime, • Exposure to violence.
- Day to Day business Emails
All attempts to read, delete, copy, modify, decrypt or disseminate the e-mails of other Users without the appropriate authorization are prohibited. TRUE or FALSE
E-mails shall not be used to harass others or to perform illegal activities.
What are the potential risks for not knowing general Email use within Thyssenkrypp
1.Sensitive information may be lost irrevocably if e-mails are not adequately secured.
2. The multiple, non-necessary transmission of large volumes of e-mail can overload the infrastructure and therefore have an adverse impact on availability.
3. Sending Chain letters