As an ICL employee, you will use the following applications:
- ADP - Time cards & Pay Statement
- Halogen - Talent Development (training & performance evaluations)
- Benefits - Each benefit has their own webpage (401K, HSA, Vision/Dental/Medical). Search the Portal, Click HR > Scroll to the bottom of the page to find "Useful US HR Links."
- Other applications related to your department.
The purpose of Talent Development is to establish expectations and professional development needs, review performance, recognize employee contributions, align individual goals with company goals, and provide feedback and coaching through two-way communication between Management and Employees.
Our Talent Development process takes place throughout the year. However, we promote the ongoing conversations and feedback between employees and managers. Talent Development is divided into three main parts: 1)Goal review; 2) Competency Review; 3)Career Review.
- Goal review is a tool provided to establish and monitor goals. These should be specific, measureable, and aligned with the organization and departmental goals.
- Competency Review is a self-assessment of different capabilities.
- Career Review is the opportunity to express any areas of interest or career opportunities and it is conducted on odd number of years (2017, 2019, 2021...).
New Employees - New employees will be evaluated after 90 days
- January - Goal Review (finalize previous year's goals and establish new ones) & Competency Review.
- February/March - Compensation Review
- June - Goal Status Review (check progress on goals established at the beginning of the year).
- Feb-Nov - Career Review Meeting (only during odd number of years).
You will receive an e-mail notification from Halogen indicating when you should complete these evaluations.