What is eMarket?
Campuses use the eMarket module to accept online payments that do not relate to student account balances.
If your campus also uses CASHNet's ePayment module, eMarket differs in the following ways:
1. Balances are not retrieved from your campus system to display within eMarket.
2. Payments do not post to the student account.
3. Student account related services do not relate to these payments such as installment payment plans, refund disbursements , etc.
Which option best describes eMarket?
- A module used to accept tuition payments.
- A module used to accept non tuition related payments.
- None of these options
How can eMarket be used?
Campuses can use eMarket to:
1. Process payments for an existing website developed by your campus or another vendor.
2. Develop a website and process payments for items or services offered on the site.