Welcome to Value Driven Negotiation - Discover and Prove Value
There are a total of six tutorials in this learning series. This is the second tutorial in the series.
- Value Driven Negotiation Overview
- Discover and Prove Value
- Set the Stage
- Identify Interests Behind Positions
- Clarify Issues and Values
- Present Positions and Trades to Reach Decision (incorporates Stages 4 and 5)
By the end of the Discover and Prove Value tutorial you will:
- Identify and quantify solution values based on Client priorities.
- Understand the difference between tangible and intangible value and understand what Nielsen's tangible and intangible values are.
- Identify stakeholders involved in the decision-making process and what they care about.
- Determine how Procurement is involved in the negotiation.
- Develop Client Advisors to provide additional information and insights.
- Present the value of your solution before engaging in negotiations.
- Understand how to quantify value over the entire contract period.