RMS 100-Data Science RMS Fundamentals
In order to track the shampoo sales in Jiangsu province, If universe of Stores count in this city is 50, Universe ACV is 1000, Sample size is 10, sample ACV is 100, please answer below 5 questions.
Which statement is TRUE according to the RMS fundamental knowledge?
- Each city in Jiangsu province will cover 100% MT when RES census
- In order to design a Representative Sample, Retail universe is systematic for selecting Retail Audit sample stores with the cross sections of geographic areas, administrative areas, shop types
- All CVS should be chain stores
- All chain stores should be selected as donor Store to duplicate non-coops stores.
Which shop type won’t be covered in the final RI report?
- Independent Super market
- NSSG (Non Self-service Grocery)
- General store
- Drug store
- Cosmetic store
Z-Factor (Numeric Estimation
) = ________
X-Factor (Ratio Estimation) = ________
If sales for shampoo category in the sample are 300, what are the shampoo sales in the whole market if using ACV projection?