Step 1 - Identify the Hazards
Before you can identify what hazards are in your workplace you need to understand what a Hazard is.
A hazard is something that can cause harm, e.g. electricity, chemicals, working up a ladder, noise, a keyboard, a bully at work, stress, etc.
Mikhail, Support Manager
- Reads Harry Potter annually
- Owns a “Hall of Fame” of e-mails with misspellings of his name
- Prefers rock to any other kind of music
Susy, HR Assistant
- Climbed up Ben Nevis at age seven
- Has an 60-lb dog that is scared of her 12-lb cat
- Crazy about photography
- Learned Italian just for fun
- Can solve a Rubik's Cube with a time of 28 seconds
- Enjoys restoring his grandad’s bike
- Once stood within 20 feet of The Queen (indeed!)
- Cares deeply for appropriate apostrophes, articles, and the Oxford comma
- Obsessed with bungee jumping
Who is who?
What about hobbies?
LindaCares for Oxford comma
MikhailFond of Harry Potter
SusyHas a dog and a cat