First slide in PPT
Second slide in PPT
- Foot Anatomy
- Definition and important foot
- Human foot
- Foot parts
- Foot function – The gait cycle
- Foot Arches
- Foot Pronation
- Interesting Facts about our foot
Untitled content 3
Definition and Important of foot
- Any Thing below the ankle length is called as foot.
- The human foot is an incredibly complex mechanism that has two very important functions:
1. Weight bearing
2. Propulsion in walking, running and jumping.
Untitled content 4
- Human feet is a master peace of engineering.
Let’s see WHY....
26 Bones in each feet
2,50,000 sweat glands in human feet
Untitled content 5
- 1. Heel
- 2. Arch
- 3. Ball of Foot
- 4. Toes
- 5. Ankle
Untitled content 6
Foot function - The Gait Cycle
Foot a combination of Base & Lever
- Weight bearing
- Propulsion (Walking; running)
- Balance (even in uneven surfaces)
- Shock Absorption
Complex activity of human walking is called “Gait Cycle”
Untitled content 7
- The foot arches are formed by the bones, ligaments, and tendons of the foot and are essential for both movement and weight bearing. The shape and height of your foot arches are unique; no two people have same arch.
There are two method to check arch.
- Get the print of foot.
- Or stand on your toes (To identify False and true flat foot)
Untitled content 8
- Below mention diagram of foot and footwear will help us to understand wearing patten and the gait cycle which cause pronation.
- There are 3 types of pronation.
- Netural Pronation cause by noraml arch
- Over Pronation cause by flat foot
- Under Pronation cause by high arch