1. What is the issue in the below note?
- Latest note is not pinned to remain on top of the list
- Travel date is in the earliest note
- MMI reasons are not available
2. Beth calls the team and has advised that she was working for Sydenham Dairy however there is no income for that month recorded at IRD. Beth is unable to contact the dairy to resolve as the owners have since moved overseas. What is Beth’s option?
- File a tax return with available information
- Contact employer overseas and have them update the earnings
- Provide payslips and as a last resort bank statements
3. Choose the correct answer
Max from IRD calls for information about a customer. What would you do?
What is the process for receiving a refund from IRD when we are either delinked or deleted?
Our official policy is that you may only open files of the following types: , gif, jpg/jpeg, png
4. Lucy Cook has called the office and advised her partner Michael Smith is a customer of WooHoo. Lucy provides Michael's IRD number, where would you enter this? Indicate in the example below.
5. Choose 3 lingo or jargon words that you should not state to a customer:
- Self Employment
- Tax related acronyms, eg FAM, NCP
- Personal Tax Summary
6. Bruce contacts the office and states he is going to send his further information that is needed in the next few weeks. Indicate below what bring up date and action you would set.
7. How do you set a tag? Click on the correct area
8. How do you search for tags?
- F11 ACL
- F11 STAT
- F11 TAG
9. How do you expire a tag once completed?
- Click on the tags tab and type in completed, click on OK and the tag will be disabled
- Click on the tags tab and click on expire. Type in completed, click on OK and the tag will be disabled
- F11 STAT. Search for the tag and click on expire. Type in completed, click on OK and the tag will be disabled