Quattro Select Chemical Dispenser Overview
- The Quattro Select is a wall-mounted automatic chemical dispenser that end users will rely on to provide them with a variety of cleaning solutions.
- It internally combines fresh water & a concentrated cleaning product to create a cleaning solution which is dispersed into either a spray bottle or mop bucket.
- This section will provide you with the knowledge that you need to successfully:
Select an appropriate location to install the dispenser
Mount the Unit
Connect the water supply
Install the product containers.
- The focus of this course is the installation of the Quattro Select in a health care environment.
- Units are to be installed in janitor closets. This is where the establishment's employees go to fill up on cleaning supplies to use throughout the rest of the facility.
The Quattro Select can be used to disperse a variety of Diversity products (examples pictured below). For a specific list of what products you will be using during your installation, please see the project overview section of this course.
Quattro Select: What's in the box?
1 Quattro Select Unit (With Water Supply Hose/Tap Connection Valve & Remote Filling Hose Attached)
2 Drilling Template
3 Drip Tray Tubing
4 Safety Instructions Sheet
5 Owners Guide
6 Mounting Kit (With Keys & Hardware)
Make sure you have all the components listed above before starting the installation.
The following tools are required to successfully install a Quattro Select unit:
- Philips Head Screwdriver
- Cordless Drill with 5/16" Drill Bit
- Torpedo Level
- Tape Measure
Depending on the project, you may have to remove a competitors equipment before proceeding with the Quattro Select installation. Please consult the project overview section of this course to learn about equipment removal specifics.
Selecting an Install Location
Fill In the Blanks- Install Location
Mounting the Unit
Mounting Hole Diagram
Fill In the Blanks- Mounting the Unit
True or False: There should be enough space that both doors of the unit should be able to fully open.
Connecting the Water Supply
Installing the Product Containers
To prime the unit:
- Turn selector valve to first product to be primed.
- Activate the bucket fill gun for 2 seconds, priming the line.
- Turn selector valve to the rinse position (pointing straight down).
- Activate the bucket fill gun for 2 seconds, flushing the unit with water.
- Turn the selector valve to the next product.
- Repeat for the 3 remaining products.