Rental Car Policy
If a customer’s primary vehicle is out of commission and they bring in a rental car for washes on their membership:
- A customer can transfer the rental car to their membership if they can show a valid rental agreement in the account holder’s name.
- An RFID tag will be affixed to the door jamb of the rental car. Tag can be removed at account holder’s request prior to return of rental car.
- A note needs to be added to the account discussing the rental situation and including the date of transfer.
- Once the rental car is returned, a transfer back to the original vehicle/barcode number on the account will need to be completed.
- Account will be updated with a new RFID tag that will be affixed to the rental car door jamb.
- Make a note on the account of the date of transfer and make and model of rental car.
- Upon return of rental car, RFID can be removed and account will be transferred back to original Fast Pass Number.