Course Syllabus Anti Bullying 101
1. Acquire an understanding of the definition of bullying and how it relates to the imbalance of power between two students.
2. Develop a clear understanding of bullying behavior, and the effects that it has on individual students, the classroom, the school and the community.
3. Gain an understanding of how bullying behavior manifests itself in schools.
4. Recognize the characteristics of the bully and the victim and understand the difference between kidding, joking, and teasing.
5. Learn how to set up a process in their classroom that allows for victims to report incidences of bullying without reprisal from the bully.
According to the article "The Making of a Bully" Bullies are:
- Born not made
- Lost souls
- Made not born
The Three Types of Bullying Are
- Physical, Mental, and Emotional
- Psychic, Generational, and Genetic,
- Generational, Physical, Mental
Bullying is something that always happens again
- Type your statement here...
- Bullying can occur again and again, but there are singular one time events that can affect a person for a lifetime