Welcome to the Footwear Basics Review! This course will highlight important information about our footwear and details to help you sell.
Click on the exclamation points to learn extra details!
Shoe Anatomy and Styles
Learn about shoe anatomy and the details that highlight Elegant Innovation
Gentleman's CutThe small nick on the inside heel of the shoe.
ToeboxDepending on the shape, your customer may go up or down a size.
VampAn important fit detail on men's oxfords.
Heel HeightDetermined in millimeters.
Test your shoe style knowledge!
- Chukka boots should fit more snug than any other style
- Drivers should fit more snug than any other style
- Grand.OS delivers flexibility, cushioning and is incredibly lightweight and breathable
- All shoe styles will always fit true-to-size
Fit Details (copy)
Why Are Fit Sessions So Important?
- Because they are a requirement of all Cole Haan employees
- They allow you to guide customers to their correct size since you'll know how every product fits
Product Care Tips
Learn About Product Care And Test Your Knowledge
Neutral shoe creamFor any items that do not have a matching colored shoe cream.
"Brush first, then use the bar" applies to what type of footwear?Suede products.
These can add years of life to your shoes and absorb the extra moisture from your feet.Shoe Trees.
This helps to waterproof your shoes and keep stains away.Protectant Spray.