Preparing for a visit
At what point is it considered best practice that you let the person we assist know about our complaints procedure?
- when we discuss the Privacy and Consent form
- after we have provided a service to them
- at an informal evaluation stage (3 months into the relationship)
- when they are dissatisfied with our service
Tick which of the following are considered a hazard.
- Aggression from a person we assist
- History of the person we assist is unknown
- Visiting alone
- Steps and stairs
- Lifting and carrying bags
- Poor lighting
- Different cultural values