This is Bob
Bob likes going shopping but he doesn't know when to stop and usually wastes all his money.
Let's learn with Bob how to wisely manage your money.
What money is
Money is basically an exchange. It works because everyone accepts it as payment for goods, like the weekly shopping, or services, like a haircut.
To use money properly you need to know the difference between incomes and expenses and learn how to balance them.
- Incomes - the amount of money you get for a job, from the sale of goods or property, or as profit from financial investments.
- Expenses - the amount of money you spend on goods, services etc.
To manage your incomes and expenses you need to make your own budget (a plan used to decide the amount of money that can be spent and how it will be spent).
Not to get lost in all those money dealings, remember a few rules:
- Make a list of your monthly incomes and expenses.
- Develop a monthly budget.
- Try to save some money for the future.
- Shop smart.
- Always check your change while shopping.
Help Bob decide which of these things are needed and not needed.
Click on the things you think Bob needs to buy or pay for regularly.
What should and shouldn't Bob do?
- Check his change after buying some goods.
- Waste all his money on clothes.
- Spend money on necessary things (for example, medical bills).
- Keep track of his incomes amd expenses.
By completing this course, you’ve learned a lot about your finances and how to manage your financial future.
Bob knows now how to manage his money. Are you ready to start managing yours?