CPD "EU Financial Union" WEEKLY - 21 Sept 2017
This short test enables you to verify that you have read this week's "CPD 10-minute Read 'n Verify" e-mail.
There are three multiple-choice questions. You have 15 minutes to answer and you will have the option of a second attempt to correct any wrong answers. A " 100% success" result can be used to verify your claim to 10 minutes CPD time and will be recorded automatically, but please take a "screen .print" if you need an immediate personal record.
Derivatives regulator warns over violation of trust and co-operation (copy)
FAQs on Basel III definition of capital published by the Basel Committee
- Basel issues first set of FAQs
- Basel makes binding rules
- Basel provides clarification and interpretative guidance
European Commission: Creating a stronger and more integrated European financial supervision for the Capital Markets Union
- Commission includes steps to foster fintech
- Commission tries to diminsh fintech
- Commission waants actions at national level
Annual inflation up to 1.5% in the euro area
- Euro area inflation a year ago was just 0.2%
- European Union inflation fell to 1.7%
- Euro area inflation is now above the Euroepan Union inflation rate