This course will verify the information learned while watching the packing training video.
Packing Training Video Assessment
A 2-cube box is best to pack....
- Fine China
- large blankets
- cast-iron pans
In order to protect items with multiple layers in a box.....
- Ensure everything is wrapped in newsprint
- Bumper between layers
- Never have multiple layers in a box.
- Stretch wrap the contents in the box
China Barrels are one of the most versatile boxes. However, they should be prioritized for.....
- Bedroom contents
- Kitchen breakables
What is NOT true of an essentials box....
- Typically a 2 or 3-cube box
- Packed with items clients need easy access to directly before and after the move
- Should include a flashlight
- Rent-a-Son should not pack this box
Which item would best be protected with bubble wrap instead of newsprint before being placed into a box?
- Canned goods
With exception to a China Barrel, a box fully packed should not weigh more than....
- 50 to 60 pounds
- 30 to 40 pounds
- 70 to 80 pounds
- 100 pounds
Before you start packing boxes......
- Verify what is being packed
- Ask the customer to use the surface you wish to pack on and lay down a moving pad and cardboard for protection
- Take out all contents from cupboards, closets and drawers before starting to pack in order to formulate a plan
- All the above.
When packing a box in general, what is NOT a general step.....
- Cushion the base with bumpers
- Place the heaviest items in the bottom of the box
- Only label the box with the room the item is being moved to
- Ensure no movement by stuffing open spaces with crushed newsprint or other items.
Stemware is best packed.....
- Right-side up.
- In it's own box, with no other contents inside.
- In a china barrel
- At the bottom of a multi-layered box
Pictures should be packed in a telescopic box.....
- Front-to-Front or Back-to-Back
- There should never be more than 1 picture packed into a box
- Pictures are not packed in telescopic boxes