To determine who will receive training, what questions should you ask?
- What lines of business will be impacted in the Call Center?
- How many people will need training?
- What materials will we provide to the trainees?
- What is the audience's availability for training
Select all that apply.
To learn what the training will be about, what questions must you ask?
- Where will this training happen?
- What is changing and what is staying the same?
- How many people will be trained?
- How will the audience use this new tool?
- What will they need to know to use this tool correctly?
To find out where training will be needed, which questions should you ask?
- What is the Training Footprint?
- What is the Customer Footprint?
- Can all impacted Call Centers facilitate a certain type of training?
- Will the tool be used the same way by the entire audience?
To identify the timeline of a project, what should you ask?
- How long will training take to reach the entire audience?
- What is the priority of this initiative?
- Will the training include travel?
- Will there be a pilot group, or will this implementation go into production at one time?
- What is the process?
- What are the testing, approval, and 'drop dead' dates of the technical changes?
To learn the why the company is implementing this change, what should you ask?
- What brought on this new tool/change and in what context will it improve the audience's work?
- What will determine if this implementation is successful?
- Who championed this initiative?
- Which audience will see the greatest impact with this initiative?
Check Your Knowledge!
WHYAsking what brought on a change or enhancement and what will drive its success in production helps answer __________ training is needed
AudienceDetermining what Lines of Business will be impacted by a new or changed process helps us identify our _______________
WHATGetting detailed answers on how users will learn and use a new/enhanced tool are both part of determining _______ we will be training.
ScopeYou will determine the ________ of a project by discovering how many people will be affected, what is changing, how it is changing and why it requires training. This will ensure successful delivery
FootprintYou must also establish if this change will impact customers in the Charter _______, and how it will impact them.
TimelineAsking when a technical enhancement will be tested and deployed will help you establish a ___________ for training.
AvailabilityLooking at an audience's _____________ will determine how and when you will deploy training.
ALEPGate 2 of the ______ model establishes scope the of a training initiative
Functional groups managersWho is responsible for working Gate 2 of the ALEP model?