CPD "EU Financial Union" WEEKLY - 7 Sept 2017
This short test enables you to verify that you have read this week's "CPD 10-minute Read 'n Verify" e-mail.
There are three multiple-choice questions. You have 15 minutes to answer and you will have the option of a second attempt to correct any wrong answers. A " 100% success" result can be used to verify your claim to 10 minutes CPD time and will be recorded automatically, but please take a "screen .print" if you need an immediate personal record.
Untitled section (copy)
European Commission consultation on post-trade in a Capital Market Union: dismantling barriers and strategy for the future
- Seeks to determine if there are any
- Proposes legislation to remove them
- States there are none
POLITICO: UK’s data flows under EU surveillance
- violates EU fundamental rights
- will not cause problems post Brexit
- UK data law is not yet in force
GDP up by 0.6% in both the euro area and the EU28
- The growth was from 1Q 2017
- The growth was from 2Q 2016
- This is the final figure