Practice 200 - ME：Neuro
This assessment covers the necessary knowledge to effectively prove competency in Nielsen Greater China's 200 level practices
Ads displayed on which of the below digital devices would attract viewers most?
Neuro could help you to create effective advertising, mainly on which of the followings?
What are the advantages of Neuroscience over traditional research?
- Doesn’t rely on self-reporting
- Measures subconscious response directly
- Requires less man-power
- Identifies brand and message impact before conscious biases take hold
In Neuro, we mainly use:
- Facial Coding
- Eye Tracking
We use several indexes of neurological effectiveness, including:
We find some best practices by Neuro:
- Demonstrate more social interactions
- Leverage face and facial expressions
- Leverage interactions with product
- Avoid jokes
In Neuro, we could test:
- Static images
- Real shelf
- Beverage bottle
Answer the following True or False
- Good communication needs to touch audiences’ emotion.
- Less than half of people’s actions and decisions are driven by conscious processes.
- Emotional engagement is a measure of how well the content emotionally engages the consumer
- Memory is high only when existing information is retrieved.
- Attention is how much viewers are interested in the stimulus.
- Only human faces expressions totally disengage consumers.
- The data sample size of Neuro test is usually 50.