Much like a dashboard in a motor vehicle, the Vendor Dashboard allows you to perform important functions related to Cyprexx. Some examples include:
- Access a specific property record/file
- View assigned work assignments
- Upload photos
- Submit a bid to Cyprexx
- Report a completed assignment
- Submit an electronic invoice
- Access your schedule for recurring maintenance
- Access important messages & vendor communications
- Access reference materials (Help Resources)
2. How to Access Your Vendor Dashboard
To access your vendor dashboard:
1) Go to www.cyprexx.com.
2) Click the Red 'Log-In' button (shown below).
3) Enter your Cyprexx username (this is typically the email address that we have on file for you).
4) Enter your password.
(If you don't know your password, you can click on the 'Forgot Password' link and you will receive instructions for resetting your password.)
3. Vendor Dashboard: The Layout
The Vendor Dashboard is organized using two rows of tabs, the Primary tabs and the Secondary tabs. Both rows of tabs are highlighted below in Green.
3a. Overview of the Primary Tabs
Your dashboard is organized using two sets of tabs. Click the PLAY button below for an overview of the Primary tabs.
3b. Overview of the Secondary Tabs
Click the PLAY button below for an overview of the Secondary tabs.
3c. Navigating Your Dashboard: Uploading Photos, Entering Completions, & Submitting Invoices*
Click the PLAY button below to learn how to:
- Access a property record
- Complete and submit required checklists
- Upload photos
- Report the completion of an assignment
- Submit an invoice
4. Help Resources
You can find useful information under your 'My Resources' tab. Select 'Help resources' to access reference materials that you can refer to any time.
5. We're Here for You
If you should need assistance with navigating your vendor dashboard, you may reach one of our I.T. Help Desk associates by calling (866) 516-6348 Ext. 4444 or send an email to [email protected]
6. Match each dashboard tab to the correct description.
My ResourcesAccess to help resources and reference materials
MessagesAccess to important process and procedure updates
Task ListList of property tasks currently assigned to you (listed by department)
SearchSearch for a particular property record
Jobs Ready for InvoicingList of jobs that have been completed, reviewed, and are ready to be invoiced
Assigned UsersAccess to contact information for area Cyprexx coordinators
7. Congratulations! You have reached the end of this course.
YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESULTS BEFORE EXITING OR YOUR RESULTS WILL NOT BE SAVED.
Follow these steps to ensure your results are saved and submitted:
1) Go to the Home screen by clicking on the 'Home' button (example shown below).
2) Be sure you click the 'Submit Results' button (example shown below).
3) If prompted again, please confirm that you are ready to submit your results by clicking 'OK, submit results' (example shown below).