Untitled content 1
Untitled content 2
The famous class
- The Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W204) is a range of entry-level luxury cars which were produced by the German automaker Mercedes-Benz from 2007 (as a 2008 model) to 2014. It was the successor to the W203 and was eventually replaced by the W205 in 2014, though W204 coupes were still produced for the 2015 model year.
Untitled content 3
- The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a range of executive cars manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations produced since 1993, marketed worldwide across five generations.
Untitled content 4
- Mercedes-AMG GmbH, commonly known as AMG, is the high performance division of Mercedes-Benz. AMG independently hires engineers, manufactures and customizes Mercedes-Benz AMG vehicles. Mercedes-AMG is headquartered in Affalterbach, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. AMG was originally an independent engineering firm specializing in performance improvements for Mercedes-Benz vehicles; Daimler-Benz AG took a controlling interest in 1999, then became sole owner of AMG in 2005. Mercedes-AMG GmbH is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler AG.
What Brand is Mercedes ?
What does AMG stand for?
- Aufrecht, Melcher Großaspach
- Doesn’t mean anything
- Was just made up because it sounds good
How many litres is a Mercedes C63 AMG??
Production of the Mercedes