Our training is designed to provide a globally consistent, objective approach for client-facing associates to address client business issues.
About This Program
The aim of the Integrated Solutions Shopper curriculum is to introduce the Nielsen Shopper Practice and provide an overview of the key Nielsen solutions that play in the Shopper space.
The curriculum offers a variety of learning opportunities including:
- The Shopper Video: Provides a brief foundational introduction to Shopper, reviewing what it means and why it is important. Designed for use both internally and externally with clients. Click here to view the video.
- Shopper Practice Overview Tutorial: Reviews practice fundamentals and shares the key Nielsen solutions within the Shopper space. Designed for internal associates only.
- Coming Soon: Application training of Shopper solutions leveraging integrated case studies.
The goal of this training is to build your confidence and credibility in discussing Shopper issues with your clients. This program will raise your awareness of the Nielsen solutions that play in the Shopper space and when/why to use them.
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of what Shopper means and articulate why it is important
- Recognize the client need for Shopper insights.
- Describe Nielsen’s Shopper framework, the Path to Purchase
- Articulate the key Nielsen solutions featured in the Shopper space, and understand when and why each solution should be utilized