1.1. Norton - Quiz
Questions on Norton
Norton’s mission is to… Select one or more answers:
- Enable customers to have the best protection possible for their digital lives.
- Make our security offerings easy for customers to find, install and use.
- Be the leading organisation in mobile security.
“Norton offers a comprehensive set of security, performance, backup and recovery products, services, and online resources.” This describes Norton’s:
On average, how many attacks get blocked by Norton per month?
- 10 million
- 50 million
- 100 million
Norton gathers data on Internet security threats from over 40 million endpoints worldwide, in over:
- 50 countries
- 80 countries
- 120 countries
- 150 countries
Norton has protected customers and their data for more than:
- 10 years
- 25 years
- 30 years
- 50 years
Which are reasons why organisations should partner with Norton? Select one or more answers.
- Norton is a brand consumers recognise and trust.
- Norton offers a 100% Virus Protection Promise, meaning it is capable of removing any type of malware.
- Norton has simple, easy-to-understand, multi device subscription offerings.