Fire Safety Training (Demo)
Welcome to "Fire Safety Training"!
Would you know what to do if a fire started at home or at work? Are you ready to save your life in case of fire emergency? Take the time now to review the course and you will get the basics of fire safety.
Waar deze sectie over gaat
The rules of fighting fires (copy)
Three A's of fire fighting
To watch the video, click the Play button.
Choose the most appropriate answer
Match three A's with the appropriate definitions
ActivateTurn on a fire alarm
AssistHelp people who are in danger
AttemptTry to extinguish the fire
The four elements that must be present for fire to exist include:
There are four elements that must be present for a fire to exist:
- a chemical reaction
The concept of fire prevention is based upon keeping these four elements separate.
- heat, oxygen, fuel and a chemical reaction between the three
- water, a heat source, fuel and a chemical reaction between the three
- oxygen, water, fuel and a chemical reaction between the three
- fuel, oxygen, earth and a chemical reaction between the three
Types of fire extinguishers (copy)
Extinguishing different types of fire
Match fire extinguishers with types of fires
Water and FoamClass A fires
Carbon dioxideClass B & C fires
Dry PowderClass D fires
Wet ChemicalClass K fires
Decide if the following statements are true or false
- Class C fires are fires involving energized electrical equipment.
- There are four classes of fire, Class A, B, C and K.
- Class B fires are those fires that occur involving paper and wood.
- Class K fires are fires in cooking oils and greases.
- Water will not extinguish most flammable liquid fires.
Which of these objects belongs to Class A fires?
Fire extinguisher in use (copy)
Take part in a fire extinguisher training with Jack
Use PASS with your fire extinguisher