The Second Observation Cycle
- Each tenured Staff Member must be observed by a Peer of Choice for the second observation.
- Probationary staff can serve as Peer of Choice for their peers.
- Administration will complete all three of their observations.
- The Staff Member, the Peer of Choice, and the Peer Evaluator will participate in the pre-observations.
- While the Staff Member teaches/facilitates, the Peer of Choice will collect evidence.
- The Peer Evaluator is not present for the observation.
- The Staff Member, the Peer of Choice, and the Peer Evaluator will participate in the post-observations.
Who participates in the pre and post conferences
- Teacher and Peer of Choice
- Teacher and Peer Evaluator
- Peer Evaluator and Peer of Choice
- Teacher, Peer Evaluator, and Peer of Choice
Please enter you're student ID