The Hive hub is made up of 3 components;
- The Nano 2 Hub
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Plug the ethernet cable into the customers broadband router, make sure this is connected into a yellow LAN port and the other end into the Hive Hub
- Next plug the power cable into the Hive Hub and the other end of the Power cable in to the Power Supply and switch on.
- The top light on the Hive Hub will start to flash green at a fast rate, this indicates that the hub is connecting to the internet. Helpful tip -The recommended speed of the customers internet is minimum 5-7Mbps when installing Hive hub initially.
- Once connected, the green light will start to flash slowly. This indicates that the hub is starting to download the required updates. This should take 5-10 minuets but can take up to one hour depending on the speed of the customers internet.
- A solid green light indicates the hub has been successfully updated and is connected to the internet. During 1st installation the hub will show a solid green light and flashing amber light. This indicates that the hub is ready to connect to the customer’s account and is ready to connect other Hive products to the Hub.