There are a number of ways to enter the current time in an Excel spreadsheet. Try this:
- Click inside a blank cell on your spreadsheet
- Click into the Formula Bar at the top
- Type the following inbuilt function: = Now( )
Hit the enter key, and you'll get the current date and time. If you only want the time, you can format the cell to get rid of the date part:
- Click on the cell that contains your Now() function
- From the Excel menu bar, click on Home
- Locate the Number panel, and you may see Time already set (it might say Custom in later versions of Excel):
Which action is not part of entering current time in excel?
- Using Inbuilt time formula
- Clicking In the formula bar
- Clicking inside the cell
- Clicking in the name box
What formula can you use to enter current time in excels formula bar?