Solutions Sales Training Test
A multi choice quiz to test your knowledge of the three Solutions Selling training videos.
Please ensure you watch all 3 videos prior to attempting this quiz.
A score of 80% is required to pass the test. If you do not achieve 80% you will be able to reattempt it.
What is the first thing you should do when responding to a tender either directly or through the channel with a partner?
- Speak to a PC to get assistance.
- Email VP of Solutions the tender documents and overview.
- Set up a Q&A session with the customer / partner.
What section(s) of the Solutions Proposal or SOW Template is the sales person responsible for?
- The executive summary page.
- The investment section.
- None, it gets completed by the PC.
- The executive summary page and the investment section.
What is the largest milestone permitted (in dollars) for a SOW?
- There isn't a limit.
To qualify for the discounted channel services rate card a partner must...
- Create a SOW of their own.
- Sign a SOW with rhipe Solutions.
- Provide the project management for the project.
- Own the customer relationship and the billing.
If a customer / partner is unsure about the scope of the project then generally the best pricing model is...
- Time and Materials.
- Fixed Price.
- Combination of Time and Materials and Fixed Price
Where are the budgeting spreadsheets for Proposals / SOWs stored?
- Proposal Library.
- Presales Library.
- Project Site.
Select all people who can authorise a discount on the Solutions Rate Card?
- The sales person.
- GM of Sales.
- The PC.
- VP of Solutions.
What must you do when copying content into a Proposal / SOW?
- Standard Paste (CTRL+ V).
- Paste Special - Unformatted Text.
- Paste Special - Keep Source Formatting.
Which workloads in Office 365 does the Solutions Team need a partner to assist with?
- Exchange Online.
- Skype for Business.
- OneDrive for Business.
Select all the "core" delivery principals for rhipe Solutions.
- User Centred Design: end users are involved in the analysis and design process from the start.
- Configuration 1st: custom development only where necessary, following Microsoft best practice, to meet business needs.
- Specialist custom devlopment: we can tailor the solution t be perfect for your needs.
- Simplified Design: simplified models and rapid prototyping as a means of validating requirements.
What is the next step after getting proposal sign off from the customer / partner?
- Bill the first milestone.
- Provide a handover to the PMO.
- Schedule the first workshops.
What is a great way to impress the customer and set us apart form the competition?
- Follow up leads promptly.
- Get design concepts done.
- Discount our rates.