- Get fundamental knowledge about international management concepts and frameworks in order to appreciate the origins and evolution of multinational corporations, as well as their managerial implications;
- Apply concepts and framworks discussed in class to complex international management challenges;
- Increase competence to work successfully in diverse teams.
The End of Globalisation
Globalisation: opinions in a interview mit EU members
Globalisation is no more. We are going back to nation states and the way things were.
The current greatest critics of globalisation are...
- Politicians, no matter where and of what ideological positioning
- The developing world, ye old Third World Countries, and their representants
- The developed world, ye old First World, and their representants