1. You fear (sell) your house.
2. We are always happy (help).
3. We are dedicated to (change) how things work.
4. We can't afford (bowl) tomorrow night.
5. We are really excited about (climb) that mountain.
I enjoy ________ to get up so early in the morning. Sleeping in is great!
- not to have
- not having
- not have
Drag verbs used with gerunds to the corresponding field in the alphabetic order.
Drag verbs used with infinitives to the corresponding field in the alphabetic order.
- Accuse of
- Worry about
- Can't help