Establish the price
Agree a price with the customer using Antha based on the required delivery window.
Explain the benefits of increasing the volume to the customer
- Lower pence per litre
- Fewer deliveries to oversee
- Fill tank whilst prices are low
Explain the benefits of upgrading to an additive
- Reduction of maintenance issues
- Improvement of the system efficiency
- Decrease of carbon and sludge build up
Rangeklene is the name of our additive for AGA's and Ranges
Keroklene is the name of our additive for boilers
Up-sell a Tank Sponge
Explain the need and benefits for a Tank Sponge
Condensation on the inside of the tank forms and water falls into the fuel and sinks to the bottom of the tank causing a build up of water that can get into your heating system or reduce the quality of the fuel;
- Soaks up water from the base of the tank and suspended in the fuel
- Prevents harmful sludge forming
- Provides on-going protection against future build up of water
Important things to remember
Help yourself: Obtain a mobile number and email address to increase chance of future contact.
Help the driver: Ensure delivery instructions are comprehensive.
Set expectations: Inform the customer that a member of the customer experience team will contact them.
Always think about the next order: Establish how long the fuel will last and set a call back in advance of that date.
A customer is advised to increase volume because the they pay will reduce and they will have to oversee fewer deliveries if their tank is full.
(HINT: your answer must be in lower case)
The product Keroklene is used if the customer has a...
- A Boiler
- An Aga or Range
- A Generator
- Gas Oil Tank