Practice 200 - Innovation: Affinova
This assessment covers the necessary knowledge to effectively prove competency in Nielsen Greater China's 200 level practices
Which of following business question(s) can be addressed by Affinnova solutions?
- I have hundreds/ thousands of new ideas on initiatives - which one is better?
- Can we assess how well concept elements fit with each other and fully understand the interactions?
- Can I charge more for my product? How much premium should I charge?
- How many and which products should we include in our portfolio offering?
What’s the maximum number of test concepts allowed in a Nielsen Optimizer study?
Which of the following user interfaces is used for Concept Optimizer?
- Partial shelf
- Whole planograms
- Pair-wise comparisons
- 4x4 grids
How many optimized concepts will we get after concept optimization phase?
If our test concepts are including 2 Product Names, 3 Insights, 4 Images, and 5 RTBs, how many variants do we have?
- 10 variants
- 14 variants
- 120 variants
- 130 variants
Which of the below elements can be tested in a Design Navigator?
- Font Color
- Background Image
In Affinnova solutions, consumer preference share is derived from what methodology?
- Basket Analysis
- Discrete Choice
- Depends on different solutions
What facility does Design Navigator use to capture eye-tracking data?
- Google glasses or other specially designed glasses
- Eye-movement apparatus
- Mobile-phone Webcam
Which of the following investigation(s) is covered in Design Navigator?
- STAND OUT (Visibility/Findability)
- GET PURCHASED (Consumer preference)
- BRAND BUILD (Strategic messaging / Brand fit)
- REFINEMENT (area for further improvement)
Which of the follow verticals are Affinnova Solutions applicable to?
- All of the above
In a Nielsen Optimizer, which of the followings are considered critical to form a quotation?
- Number of variants
- Number of combinations
- Sampling cost
- All of the above